Psychiatric nursing services take place in the home and provide 24 hour availability, medication management, case management, addiction assistance, disease management, resource education, and coping skills training with a major emphasis on patient and family education.
• Assessment of Mental Status
• Evaluation of Psychiatric Disorders
• Medication Management and Education
• Suicide & Safety Awareness
• Disease Management and Education
• Problem Solving, Positive Coping and Stress Management Techniques
• Anger Management
• Recognition of Complications or Crisis
• Administration of IM Psychotropic Medications
Fill out the form below, and a member of our team will contact you to come up with the right caregiving plan for you & your family.
Look for National Accreditation for Quality by The Joint Commission.
Look for a provider who properly screens, trains & manages their caregivers.
Look for the provider's ability to customize a home care plan.
Look for a provider who is always there to meet your changing needs.
Look for a provider who is dedicated to continuous improvement.
Look for the provider who begins with a thorough in-home home assessment.